2012 Winter Maintenance
Monday 16 July-Friday 31 August
We head into maintenance on Monday 16th July and would appreciate any help on offer to give us a hand. If you are handy with a paintbrush, know how to sand or simply want to be a runner for tea, please get in touch as we would really appreciate it. We don’t have a big budget so will be relying on volunteer power as much as possible!
Below is the list of jobs needing doing:
Jobs list for volunteers
- Cabin Top- Removal of existing timbers
- Galley- Removal of Galley and soles
- Rust busting, preparation and painting of bilges
- Deck- Sanding, preparation and painting/varnishing
- Rig- Blacking down/Tarring standing rigging
- Oiling blocks and others timbers
- Assisting to keep the work place clean and safe.
- General practical skills
- Clean, tidy and safe work method
If you want to lend a hand or for more information, please contact Sam Meldrum on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 267 9422.