Sailing, stories and stunning scenery
A magical combination of story telling and traditional tall ship sailing, served up with hearty traditional fare and convivial company! It’s a unique experience where you will delve deep into the truth of New Zealand’s history in a setting so special, you’ll feel you have been transported back to the times of early explorers.
In partnership with the New Zealand Historic Places Trust, an on-board Historian will explain and show you key locations and events that shaped this nation’s early beginnings.
With only 10 places available and only two voyages per year, one in October and one in April, these special voyages are highly sought after. This voyage is a must for New Zealanders and visitors alike wishing to gain a better understanding of key events that has made this nation what it is today.
Next voyage date:
HX1301 Saturday 20 April – Sunday 21 April $675
- Voyage around the Bay of Islands
- Guest historian from New Zealand Historic Places Trust
- Accommodation on board (in bunk style communal facilities)
- Three cooked meals daily, plus morning & afternoon tea
- Guided walks to Marsden Cross and Moturua
- Historical handout to take home and access to library
To book, please email to check availability.