An evening sail on board the tall ship R. Tucker Thompson is the perfect way to finish this year with your work team. Set the sails, climb the rigging or relax and drink a cold beer or wine. We serve delicious antipasto platter. You can bring your own drinks, or we can provide them.
Departing from Russell wharf at 4.00pm, the trip is a relaxing sail through the Inner Bay around the area of Paihia, Waitangi and the Black Rocks. Use your included ferry tickets and head over to Russell earlier in the day to explore this historic village before boarding the ship at 4.00 pm. After the sailing, you can choose to dine at one of the restaurants in Russell before heading home.
Includes: A dusk sail on the R. Tucker Thompson, decadent antipasto platter food or BBQ meal, a cash bar or BYO options. Ferry tickets from Paihia to Russell return included.
- Time: 4pm onwards or days sails available on request
- Passengers: Up to 47 people
- Price: $575 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
- BBQ Dinner: $27 per person
- Antipasto Platters: $15 per person
- Place: Departs from and returns to Russell wharf, or Opua wharf by arrangement.
What to bring
- A jacket and warm clothes
- Sunscreen, swimwear, towels and camera
The ship is an authentic 19th century replica gaff-rigged tops’l schooner, steeped in rugged tradition yet modern and safe, and manned by professional crew. Proceeds from our tourism and schools sailing trips contribute towards our youth programme.
Nau mai, haere mai, welcome on board!
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org