Sailing, stories and stunning scenery
A magical combination of story telling and traditional tall ship sailing, served up with hearty traditional fare and convivial company! It’s a unique experience where you will delve deep into the truth of New Zealand’s history in a setting so special, you’ll feel you have been transported back to the times of early explorers.
An on-board Historian will explain and show you key locations and events that shaped this nation’s early beginnings.
Scheduled voyages are no longer available and will only be run with a minimum of 8 people. Please contact us if you have a group that wishes to go.
- Voyage around the Bay of Islands
- Guest historian on board
- Accommodation on board (in bunk style communal facilities)
- Three cooked meals daily, plus morning & afternoon tea
- Guided walks to Marsden Cross and Moturua
- Historical handout to take home and access to library
To book, please email to check availability.